Skip to main content

Humari khataah kya hai?







Humari  sharaarat  zara  kijiye   ga  maaf,
magar  churake  kahun  chand  lafzon  mien  saaf  saaf...
toh  samjho  nahi  ye  koi  khayal  naya,
ki  unhone  jaise  hasske  dekha  humara  dill  unka  ghulaam  ban  gaya..

Samjhao  toh  hume humari  ghustaakhi  kya. hai,
vo  sikha  gaye  ki  tadpaane  ki  adaa  kya  hai...
tair-e-bismil  toh  hum  qaraar  hue  hai,
toh  isme  tere  roothne  ki  vajah  kya  hai?

Gam-e-hayaat  se  hume  parwah nahi,
iss  paagalpan ki  taa'zir  milegi  toh  bass  yahin..
Humare  lehje  mien  musalsal  uska  ziqr  bayaan  hua  karta  hai,
unse  dur  kare  hume  khuda  bhi  uss  gunaah se  darrta  hai...

Bayaan  karu  unhe  qaid  jo  khayal  rakhe  hai,
unki  nawaazish  ke  saamne  meri  zabaan  chale  itni  meri  jurrat  kahan  hai?
Dur  se  hi  unpe  hum  aise  fanaa  hue  hai,
asiir  ho  gaye  unke  pyaar mien  toh  isme  humari  khataah  kya  hai?









Until next time,
Love always, always
S


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

When the stars gazed back at us.

  When the stars gazed back at us,  it was not about beginnings; it was about recognition. About that rare, almost fleeting moment when the universe did not feel distant or indifferent, but attentive, almost complicit. ;) I woke up remembering you, All your words, old and new. Of dreams I hold of lands unseen, As if your name’s the hum I’ve known, your face the only thing I’ve seen. Even the sun bears your name,  Without you, rain feels strangely tame. They may call me mad, broken, or even wrongly built, I’d still reduce to dust all that may keep us apart, without remorse or even a speck of guilt. You and me, we took an oath, To be each other’s home through misery and gloat. If I were to do it all over again, I would, of course, I would, Wouldn't change a thing even if I could. I’ve held you through your sin, you’ve seen me through my crime Miles and miles I’ve carried all your shadows; you have borne witness to mine.  Across all lives, though you forg...

Miss you like an old song.

Somewhere between an old radio song, a cold vanilla latte, and emotional unemployment, I wrote  (blows raspberries )  THIS?!  *insert debating one’s own sanity [poet really only means the curtains are blue] You know those people who leave so quietly that even silence starts sounding like them after a point? Excruciating enough  that some nights, memory shows up disguised as curiosity and suddenly you’re three hours deep into old interviews, random reddit  ravel   (wtf is even that?!) , blurry photographs, and strangers loving/hating someone like they discovered them first.  And somehow, against all logic, one might still end up offended… as if the world was supposed to know that your silence around them was sacred. When they sometimes wanna make you drag out of the perfectly made (very very comfortable) cocoon then climb on top of that rooftop yell (softly though) for them to bloody get out of their head, how they’ve stretched out the liberty by far m...

Aadat.

Khaama-khaayii kaisi ye  aadat , Chalo maana jaayaz tumhari shiqayat. Kabhi baaton ka rang udh jaaye, kabhi khamoshi ruk jaaye, Dil ke pardon ke beech koi purani dhoop thodi der tik jaaye. Kabhi tumhari parwah hawa ki tarah aakar guzri, par kaha nahi, Jhaank ke jab tumne apne dill ko dhoonda, tumhe vo mere paas mila, vahan nahi. Masle toh the, par jaise sirhaane se khud hi phisal gaye, Sargoshii ke taar bhi ek din be-sabab sisak gaye. Mohabbat nahi, par ek narm si hasrat tumhari reh gayi, Guftugu nahi, par ek halki si mehfil dil mein beh gayi. Sabr aur khair tera aqsar kare zikr, Qissa na bhi sunau intezaar ka, mujhe phir bhi rahegi thodi fikr. Na hi jaan aur na koi pehchaan, toh bewajah yeh kaisi shiqayat? Fitoor mera tum toh nahi, phir bhi kaisi ye  aadat ?