Skip to main content

Tere mere sirr-e-ulfat










Toh kuch aisa hai,
ki maloom nahi tujhse roothna kaisa hai..
Tere lafzon ki ruhaaniyat zehn mien rehti hai,
tujhse naraaz hona manzoor nahi mujhse aqsar ye kehti hai..

Mera sukoon kab teri inaayat ban gaya,
kuch dabi dabi saansien aur mai tere ishq mien qaid reh gaya..
Kaafi dur ho gaye hum, sab kuch thoda dhundla gaya,
intezaar nahi kia maine par teri awaaz ke lie khud mien hi mayassar reh gaya..

Meelon paar aur kuch arso pare,
musalsal tera gun gunana mujhe iss duniya se aghwaa kare..
Mai hasste hasste teri justujoo mien doobta jau,
koshish meri puri thi ki mai ye dill sambhaal lu par teri qurbat mien mai kuch bhi na soch pau..

Lekin maanga toh maine usse yahin tha ki ho jau mai tujh hi mien muqammal,
akele aaya tha tujhe vapas bulane bina shiqwe, bina kisi halchal..
Dheere se tujhe bataye apne saare sirr-e-ulfat,
tab jaake samajh aaya tu hamesha se hi toh mere saath tha, bina uzr aur bina kisi mazrat..


Until next time,
Love, always
S



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

When the stars gazed back at us.

  When the stars gazed back at us,  it was not about beginnings; it was about recognition. About that rare, almost fleeting moment when the universe did not feel distant or indifferent, but attentive, almost complicit. ;) I woke up remembering you, All your words, old and new. Of dreams I hold of lands unseen, As if your name’s the hum I’ve known, your face the only thing I’ve seen. Even the sun bears your name,  Without you, rain feels strangely tame. They may call me mad, broken, or even wrongly built, I’d still reduce to dust all that may keep us apart, without remorse or even a speck of guilt. You and me, we took an oath, To be each other’s home through misery and gloat. If I were to do it all over again, I would, of course, I would, Wouldn't change a thing even if I could. I’ve held you through your sin, you’ve seen me through my crime Miles and miles I’ve carried all your shadows; you have borne witness to mine.  Across all lives, though you forg...

Miss you like an old song.

Somewhere between an old radio song, a cold vanilla latte, and emotional unemployment, I wrote  (blows raspberries )  THIS?!  *insert debating one’s own sanity [poet really only means the curtains are blue] You know those people who leave so quietly that even silence starts sounding like them after a point? Excruciating enough  that some nights, memory shows up disguised as curiosity and suddenly you’re three hours deep into old interviews, random reddit  ravel   (wtf is even that?!) , blurry photographs, and strangers loving/hating someone like they discovered them first.  And somehow, against all logic, one might still end up offended… as if the world was supposed to know that your silence around them was sacred. When they sometimes wanna make you drag out of the perfectly made (very very comfortable) cocoon then climb on top of that rooftop yell (softly though) for them to bloody get out of their head, how they’ve stretched out the liberty by far m...

Aadat.

Khaama-khaayii kaisi ye  aadat , Chalo maana jaayaz tumhari shiqayat. Kabhi baaton ka rang udh jaaye, kabhi khamoshi ruk jaaye, Dil ke pardon ke beech koi purani dhoop thodi der tik jaaye. Kabhi tumhari parwah hawa ki tarah aakar guzri, par kaha nahi, Jhaank ke jab tumne apne dill ko dhoonda, tumhe vo mere paas mila, vahan nahi. Masle toh the, par jaise sirhaane se khud hi phisal gaye, Sargoshii ke taar bhi ek din be-sabab sisak gaye. Mohabbat nahi, par ek narm si hasrat tumhari reh gayi, Guftugu nahi, par ek halki si mehfil dil mein beh gayi. Sabr aur khair tera aqsar kare zikr, Qissa na bhi sunau intezaar ka, mujhe phir bhi rahegi thodi fikr. Na hi jaan aur na koi pehchaan, toh bewajah yeh kaisi shiqayat? Fitoor mera tum toh nahi, phir bhi kaisi ye  aadat ?